[mythtv] Mythfrontend crash - Watch Recordings PrevieviewandTranscode

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Fri Mar 5 21:50:30 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Hack" <christianh at edmi.com.au>
To: "Development of mythtv" <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Mythfrontend crash - Watch Recordings
PrevieviewandTranscode

OK tried your patch Kenneth without Isaac's bandaid and it's all good.
There's a small glitch but that's in the file since Windows playing it shows
the same problem. Tried it a number of times and it plays through the
badness. Also doesn't give the weird "Video has changed: 2693 20766 from:
720 576" message anymore

Mythtranscode seems to be handling it OK as well.

So thanks Kenneth, that fix seems good to go here.

CH