[mythtv] [patch] enable mouse

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri Mar 5 17:37:42 EST 2004

Hi,

this patch enables the mouse to be visible over MythTV. This is very
convenient if you run mythtv on a desktop computer. If you enter livetv,
there is a option to hide the cursor after x seconds. I've been testing this
patch for the last week here, both on a desktop & epia, and it works well,
and does what it's supposed to do. I submitted the same patch a while back,
but that patch had a minor fault which would make the cursor visible at
random times when coming back from livetv. The fix was a one-liner, and i've
just changed that in my previous patch, because I have to many changes in my
tree to go over it all again. Let me know if there is serious problems with
applying it.

--

Kenneth
ke-aa at frisurf.no