[mythtv] HDTV: Multiple audio streams

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri Mar 5 14:33:18 EST 2004

No, I have a big deadline at the end of this month so I don't have any
time for hobby programming at the moment. I did capture a myth recording
that has mangled audio though, it's in English. I'll try to chop off a
short piece and post it somewhere. It's very fuzzy and low volume and
then just turns to noise after a few seconds of playing. It seems to be
repeatable too, the last two episodes of "Gilmore Girls" in HDTV seems
to have this problem.

-- Daniel