[mythtv] [BUG] Advanced Recording Screen not getting focus

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Mar 3 18:35:22 EST 2004

> Just updated to the latest CVS, and now when I enter the advanced recording
> options screen, nothing is highlighted until I press tab, I was not having
> this problem before (CVS from about a month & a half ago).
>
> Unfortunately, I am pretty busy right now so I haven't had the time to nail
> this one down, anyone have a fix or a suggestion?
>
> Joe

>From what I remember this bug has been there a long time and even forcing
the recording type widget to have focus doesn't seem to work.  Maybe
someone else has an idea about this, but I was looking at it again the
other day and didn't see why this is happening.  I always remember having to
hit left/right/something to get the focus onto one of the displayed widgets.

--

Chris