[mythtv] Next Scheduler Patch

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Mar 3 14:14:30 EST 2004

But why would you ever want to reconstruct a program that consists of
only fragments? That way you'll never be able to get a complete program
anyway. Still, if you really wanted to you could just go to edit mode
and do it yourself.

I'm not saying your example is wrong per se, maybe I just can't think of
a situation where this might be useful.

What I do think this exta info could be useful for is to show you what
it is you are watching if you rewind, that way you could still hit INFO
and get the right information. And of course if that info is there
anyway you could still implement the stuff you were suggestion so I
guess I agree anyway :-)

Cheers,
-Tako