[mythtv] Next Scheduler Patch

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Tue Mar 2 07:52:11 EST 2004

DE> The  attached  patch  implements the next, and major, part of my overhaul of
DE> the MythTV scheduler.

CVS updating and compiling now, but I don't think my testing will be of much use
since I mostly use weekly recordings.

Anyway,  do  you plan on using the <re-run> as a date instead of bool like xmltv
can provide?

Also,  is there now a way to make recordings prioritize the last card so that it
doesn't  interrupt  LiveTV with "a recording is about to start, what do you want
to  do"  even  tho  there's another tuner that isn't busy? I saw something about
card priority, should I use that?

--
Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se