[mythtv] conflicts and mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Mar 1 19:39:18 EST 2004

I just updated to today's CVS, and suddenly all shows are showing with
the "will record" class.  Not sure who checked in the changes that
affected this, but could you please look at this code?  I'll also try to
find some time tonight to examine/apply submitted patches.

Also, when someone other than me checks patches into mythweb, could you
please let me know, or reply to the poster's message saying it's done?
I apparently miss stuff on the commits list, and I since I do keep
submitted patches around, it's annoying to run into patches that have
already been applied (especially if through other patches it appears
they're only partially applied).

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer