[mythtv] MythFrontend Playback on PVR-350/Nvidia_nforce2/AMD2600

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Mon Jun 28 17:07:48 EDT 2004

Jarod Wilson wrote:

>On Saturday 26 June 2004 02:53, Tako Schotanus wrote:
>

>>(although
>>you could see this as an advantage of course in the way that people are
>>almost forced to clean up the messgae a bit)
>>

>Absolutely. Many top-posted messages contain miles of useless, 7-level-deep
>quoted text, often including several signatures and the mailing list footer
>over and over... I don't want a 32Kb email when all the relevant information
>is in 2Kb. I always try to trim to relevant parts, remove any excess sigs and
>footers.

Ok, so the requirement should be:

1. don't top-post
2. trim the original messages before you reply
3. trim even more, I want to see the reply even on a 1024x768 screen
without scrolling  ;-)

Because maybe you do it, but lots of people don't and that's where I
find myself scrolling, scrolling, scrolling. Rawhide!.

Cheers,
 -Tako