[mythtv] Can't we use Bugzilla on mythtv.org to keep things a bit more structured?

Morten mythtv at e-rasmussen.dk
Mon Jun 28 12:30:52 EDT 2004

Heh! What an avalanche I have started here!

Anyways:

Jeremy A. Rosengren wrote:
> You obviously have enough initiative to continue arguing about
something
> that isn't going to be implemented.  Since it's Isaac's project, and
> Isaac has stated that he doesn't want to do it, how is it that you
think
> that arguing with the other developers is going to suddenly make it
happen?

That's what people are saying. Strange that nobody else has has anything
to say on this, when it contributes to the good of the whole
application. (Branch, anyone?! -- ehhh ehhh...) ;-p

...further:
> I'm not a MythTV developer, but even I've received enough information
in
> this thread (and many others) to get a good start in adding to MythTV
if
> I wanted to.  You should put some of that brilliance into more
> constructive methods of obtaining what you want.

You wouldn't believe how much time you could save by working a bit more
structured. If we did this a year ago, MythTV would be sending
sattelites to Mars by now...

We're all doing this for the fun of it, so don't get us wrong on this.
;-)

Cheers,
~Morten ;-)