[mythtv] Can't we use Bugzilla on mythtv.org to keep things abit more structured?

Jeremy A. Rosengren jeremy at rosengren.org
Mon Jun 28 11:43:31 EDT 2004

>> Honestly, if you have to have everything handed to you what kind of
>> developer are you?  :-p
>

> Actually a brilliant one, but without a shred of initiative, so imagine
> what you're missing out on by not "handing" me "everything" ;-p
>
> -Tako

You obviously have enough initiative to continue arguing about something
that isn't going to be implemented.  Since it's Isaac's project, and
Isaac has stated that he doesn't want to do it, how is it that you think
that arguing with the other developers is going to suddenly make it happen?

I'm not a MythTV developer, but even I've received enough information in
this thread (and many others) to get a good start in adding to MythTV if
I wanted to.  You should put some of that brilliance into more
constructive methods of obtaining what you want.

-- jeremy