[mythtv] Can't we use Bugzilla on mythtv.org to keep things a bit more structured?

Morten mythtv at e-rasmussen.dk
Sun Jun 27 08:49:04 EDT 2004

Hi all!

With all these bug reports and patches flying around here, why don't we
use Bugzilla to keep things a bit more structured?

Particularly, I think it would be a nice thing to use, when people find
some strange application behaviour, which might be a bug in the code
itself.

It can be integrated with CVS (and some other dev tools), so I can't see
why we shouldn't do it... (?)

Whadoyasay?

Just a suggestion!

Cheers,