[mythtv] Home Automation Module

Ed Benckert ed at ebonmists.com
Wed Jun 23 21:47:17 EDT 2004

Well, I for one would love to see it. I've got an X10 home automation
system, and I havent set it up yet for use with my remote, but I'd LOVE to
have a diagram of my basement lighting on screen and navigate it and control
the lights via the remote. Was gonna try a Myth module myself but I didnt
find any documentaion, and dont have the time to figure it out by reading
the code. I was trying to find other menuing applications I could make lirc
crontrol to do the same thing, to no avail.

Unfortunately I have no useful info for you... but I'm great in the
encouragement department! ;) (and at least you know SOMEONE else would use it)