[mythtv] MythWeb scheduler 0.15.1 bug

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Jun 23 01:20:02 EDT 2004

HI!

I have 2.5 weeks of program data. I have scheduled a recording "Always
on this channel". There are shows of that kind running wednesdays and
saturdays. It should record wednesdays, but I want to block that
recording on saturdays, because there they are running an earlier season.

So, looking from today, I have 3 saturdays, where I want to block a
recording.

I go to "Scheduled Recordings", click on "Don't Record" at the first
saturday - worked. Then at the second saturday - worked. Then at the
third saturday - worked, but now the second is not blocked anymore! I
click again on the second - worked, but now the third is not blocked
anymore and so it goes on. It always alternates between the second and
third.

At first I thought, it's a MythTV scheduler bug, but when I do the same
within MythTV in the conflicts screen, then it works OK. And then
MythWeb shows it being correct, too.

I can't imagine why, but it looks like a MythWeb bug.

Thomas