[mythtv] [ANNOUNCE] torrentocracy = rss + bit torrent + myth

Gary Lerhaupt gary at lerhaupt.com
Mon Jun 21 14:44:47 EDT 2004

Isaac, I'd like to work this out with you.  Given my stance on only
including legal torrents, I don't think there should be anything to
worry about.  At least, any more than worrying about getting sued by
some broadcaster for allowing people to "steal" tv because myth allows
people to automatically skip over commercials.

Gary

> On Thursday 17 June 2004 03:04 pm, Gary Lerhaupt wrote:
> > I have taken Renchi Raju's mythnews plugin, revamped the GUI
> > (borrowing from mythweather, adding a second page), and added
> > enclosure parsing/downloading to enable bit torrent downloads from
> > Myth.  I am calling this project Torrentocracy.
>
> If you can think of a _better_ way to get this project shut down,
I'd be
> interested in hearing it.  Thanks for the Slashdot story, too.  Now
Myth is