[mythtv] [BT] Crash with current CVS - cpinkham patch on

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Jun 20 23:32:38 EDT 2004

> Yeah..  A patch that cpinkam put in today broke it.  I commented it out in
> NuppelVideoRecorder.cpp and tv_rec.cpp and it doesn't crash now.
>
> If you have a backup of your source, compare the old and new versions and
> you'll see what I mean.
>
> cpinkham - your patch breaks LiveTV.

LiveTV is deprecated anyway, set it the show to record then watch the
recording. ;)  (just kidding, for all those people who can't take a joke)

This should be fixed in current CVS.  Couldn't get it to segfault on my setup
previously, but I know why it was segfaulting for others.  LiveTV doesn't
have curRecording set.

--

Chris