[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sun Jun 20 06:51:33 EDT 2004

David Engel wrote:

>On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 03:52:30PM -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
>

>>Well, now it doesn't dump core while it is failing to get the
>>proginfo it needs to create the override =). It now creates
>>type 7 and 8 with NULL chanid, zeroed out timestamps, etc.
>>
>>David, can you help take a look at why the override button
>>options don't have proginfo when a search item is selected
>>from the conflicts page?
>>

>Sorry, but I haven't looked that closely at the code changes yet.  I
>saw some commits earlier so I'm guessing this is fixed now.  Please
>let me know if I'm mistaken.

It doesn't crash, and shows the correct info on the screen now so it
appears to be.

>On a related note, Donavan, why did you comment out the the exec()
>prototype in scheduledrecording.h?  That was added to force the doLoad
>parameter to default to false so any modified values wouldn't be
>overwritten by the ones already in the DB.

I paired ScheduledRecording down to pretty much nothing then started
adding stuff back in as it was needed to make things work.  I'm not sure
why I left it commented out.  I'm rebuilding with it enabled to test
things out now.