[mythtv] [patch] VIASlice

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Jun 16 19:10:09 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've attached a patch for the loading of the QMatrix in viaslice.c, which
seems more logical to since we are indirectly loading a memory-mapped io
space. I belive that the picture becomes a tiny bit sharper, but I've been
staring at my laptop for way to long by now, to really notice anything.

I still have some artefacts, one which is very annoying. Take for example the
white hollow mtv logo. If the screen is panning horizontally the mtv logo
will emit vertical lines in the opposite direction of the pan. Also, small
movements makes the ghost lines walk further, while long movements and it is
barely noticable. Does anyone have a clue of what might cause this?

Kenneth