[mythtv] Mac OS X patch 9

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Jun 14 22:16:50 EDT 2004

>>> Please update to current CVS prior to submitting patches;
>>
>> 	I was current when I prepared the patch :-) Try this one:
>
> That doesn't look any different.  I replaced the #include stuff in
> vsync.c
> with a mythio.h over a week ago (4 days before you sent the above
> message).

	Double Do'h. I should have looked more carefully at
the merge errors from its cvs update. This time for sure!

vsync functions are called from NuppelVideoPlayer,
thus vsync.c is needed on all platforms.
Sources excluded on win32 are also inappropriate on macx.
For now, only compile them on linux.
(may need to also add them on freebsd?)