[mythtv] Channel change in EPG question

Craig Rindy developstuff at qwest.net
Tue Jun 8 05:23:14 EDT 2004

I don't know what you mean.  The issue at hand is the action of keys while the program guide is up while watching TV ("TV", "Watch TV", "S" key).  On my system in this state, P does not pause, and I wouldn't find it intuitive to do so.  The intent of P globally seems to be the standard >/" (play/pause) remote button, i.e. (1) play wherever something currently selected is playable and (2) pause if something in the immediate foreground is playing already.  Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding.