[mythtv] MythFrontend Seg fault with gdb output

Karm may karmmyth at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 22:29:59 EDT 2004

After compliling mythtv with debug turned on.
Mythfrontend was running over night.   In the morning
when I tried to select watch recording mythfrontend
stopped resonding to key strokes (froze).   So I tried
to kill it with a ctrl-c but mythfrontend would not
shut down.  So I finally had to do a killall -9
mythfrontend to kill mythfrontend.  When I tried to
restart mythfrontend I got a seg. fault.  I check to
make sure mythbackend was running my doing a ps -aux |
grep mythbackend and it was running.  I did the gdb
and the out is in the attachment.