[mythtv] Segfault with 0.15

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri Jun 4 17:57:39 EDT 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 23:22, Andrew Ingram wrote:
> > If you have copies of the menu XML files in ${HOME}/.mythtv, they'll
> > override the copies that get installed.
> >

> Absolutely right! Thank you very much. I've been using Myth since about
> 0.08 so they could have been in there for a very long time!

Maybe this deserves a mentioning in the HOWTO, or has it already been covered?
(I browsed quickly through it, since I've read it before, but could not find
anything).

Also, Robert (hope you'r reading this, if not, I'll forward), could we split
the Troubleshooting chapter into subsections such as '1. Compiling', '2.
Setup'.. and others?

Regards,
Kenneth