[mythtv] RE: [mythtv-users] MythPhone is Here

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Thu Jun 3 10:04:19 EDT 2004

> Very impressive.  I think this would be a nice official addition to
> Myth.  I hope to get some time to try it out soon.

I would hope so but this is Isaac's call; and I have not heard from Isaac on
this (though my first email to him bounced so maybe he has not heard from me
either!)

Isaac; can you indicate your level of interest in incuding this plugin as
one of (a) Not interested at all (b) Interested when I have more time / plug
is more mature or (c) Interested but what do you want me to do about it?

I'd at least be interested to see whoever creates the binary packages
include a binary package of this so it is accessible to the masses.

Thanks,
Paul