[mythtv] Mac OS X patch 2

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Tue Jun 1 20:47:39 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 11:12:05AM +1000, Nigel Pearson wrote:

> I wrote:
> >	This fixes the nasty library problems I was having when
> >CONFIG += release, and the nasty .pro file hacks I put in to
> >work around those problems. (for the curious, -03 seems to
> >optimise out some Qt moc symbols from libraries on Mac OS X).
>
> Isaac pleaded:
> >diff -u, please.
>
> 	Do'h.

> +#ifdef i386
>      if (filter->mm_flags & MM_MMX)
>          emms();
> +#endif

The #ifdefs around the & MM_MMX changes are unnecessary in both places;
mm_support() always returns 0 for non-i386.

I committed the $${QMAKE_EXTENSION_SHLIB} changes.

You conditionalized some stuff on __linux__ which is not Linux-specific, but
will be shared by things like FreeBSD in some cases.  That needs to be
fixed.

Some of the changes seem to conflict with the FreeBSD porting changes, and
some may no longer be necessary with them.

Update your tree to current CVS, resolve any conflicts and we'll review
what patches are left.

--
 - mdz