[mythtv] recording profile combinations

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jul 22 03:15:37 EDT 2004

I'm finally getting around to writing a mythweb recording profile editor
(I find the mythtv interface a little slow for quick adjustments,
especially if I'm trying to compare different profiles with each other).

I'm wondering if there is a quick list of the various posibilities for
all of the codecparams names/values so I don't have to go digging around
to find these out for myself.

I'd also like to make this a little smarter than mythtv itself, like not
providing an "mpeg2" option for the "software encoders" group, etc.  If
there's any info here you can give me (which cardtypes get which kind of
encode options for audio/video), I'd appreciate it.

-Chris