[mythtv] Tracking viewing habbits & making suggestions

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Thu Jul 15 13:26:54 EDT 2004

I personally think an online database of the viewing habits of
myth-users would be nice, stricly anonymous of course..

something to the effects of "people that watched this show also watched
this show" "would you like to record it?"

and just typical stats of most watched show etc.. no learning involved
in the procedure just the social aspect.

--John