[mythtv] packaging cvs (was: MythCVS)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jul 12 14:21:53 EDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 04:38:38PM -0400, Brian C. Huffman wrote:
> Will there be builds again for MythCVS?

moving this to the mythtv-dev list. You are not the first to ask in
the last days.

In January Isaac agreed to cvs rpms. But in late May he wasn't sure
anymore (there were a couple of people reporting bugs from cvs
attributing them to releases).

I am only building public cvs rpms upon the developers' consent.

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 11:26:36PM +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 03:51:22PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > And that's just not going to happen.  I'm not going to do
> > something the wrong way just to make making CVS packages that I
> > already disagree with easier.
>
> No, problem, I was just proposing something that I considered would
> improve things, perhaps it does not, so let's drop it, and continue
> with business as usual ;)
>
> Why do you disagree with CVS packages, I thought you had given your
> go some months back, and I believe it did pay off, or not? If you
> want the CVS packaging to stop, let me know before I start pushing
> out the next builds.

Isaac?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net