[mythtv] [IDEA] Enhanced status screen

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Jul 6 21:36:41 EDT 2004

Another idea:

I'd like to make an enhanced System Status screen that would have a list
on the left (like watch recordings) with categories like "System
Status", "Tuner Status", "Logs", etc. and a large display area on the
right that would display content appropriate to each section.  This
would allow for much more information about the system to be shown,
allow for a virtually unlimited list of categories for people to add
stuff to, and make the screen a more useful informative screen.

I've been itching to have a screen that shows what tuners are doing at
that exact moment and I thought this would be a nice way to add that and
make room for more.

Kevin