[mythtv] mythfilldatabase not auto-running

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jul 2 13:44:53 EDT 2004

I seem to be having issues getting mythfilldatabase to autorun.  I have
configured it to do so (via mythfrontend) on both my workstation (which
doesn't have a backend, and the frontend is usually off), and on my main
mythtv box (backend and frontend are always running), and yet it doesn't
seem to run.

mythfilldatabase runs fine if I run it by hand.

I'm running cvs from a week or two ago.  happy to upgrade if this was a
known issue.

-Chris