[mythtv] VideoOut Priority

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Fri Jan 30 17:37:43 EST 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 21:42, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> A while back, I was looking at the open-source via v4l driver, and there
> was at least some stubs for doing the mmap on the v4l device instead of
> /dev/mem, dunno if it has been fixed in recent revisions (Ivor?).

Hi kenneth,
No I haven't had time to sort it out yet I'm afraid. At the moment all three
linux machines are out of action, moving the myth machines and the v4l driver
to kernel 2.6, and the vaio's playing up again...
oh and trying to find a job at the moment! So no cle266 work at the moment,
sorry.

Regards,
--
Ivor Hewitt.