[mythtv] Some other bug :)

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Jan 30 11:34:41 EST 2004

Nope, I have the same problem. Although I'm not sure if it's only the
first and after that second and third ok.
For me it's just that after rebooting for example there won't be any
sound, not for recordings and neither for live tv.
I have to exit the backend and reprobe ivtv for sound to work. Probing
ivtv twice before starting the backend doesn't help.

After that sound will be recorded okay AS LONG AS THE CHANNEL DOES NOT
CHANGE!
If the backend has to change channels the sound is gone again (most of
the time anyway, not 100% sure it happens always).
Changing the channels manually doesn't show this problem.

Weird eh? Fortunately most of my recordings are from one channel only so
I hardly ever notice the problem but that could change the moment
another channel starts airing interesting programs :-)

NB: Tried 0.1.9 myself but it didn't fix this problem but introduced
periodic stuttering somehow so I went back to 0.1.7

Cheers,
 -Tako