[mythtv] cvs issues?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jan 28 02:48:30 EST 2004

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 02:09 am, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > Bad timing, perhaps.  I just updated and rebuilt from scratch and it
> > all seems to work fine.
>
> I just rebuilt (noticed a bunch more nupplevideo type changes go
> through) and I'm still getting the same errors.
>
> The recording preview video still plays, but when I try to watch live tv
> or any recordings, I just get a black screen with all of those errors
> scrolling by in the terminal.
>
> If someone can tell me what to do, I'm happy to provide whatever debug
> info is needed.

And thinking on it more, I recall a problem similar to this when I first
merged in the win32 code -- it wasn't using the Xv setup routines and falling
back (wrongly) to the base class for the video output initialization.  Not
that that should be the problem here, but maybe a place to start looking if a
distclean and an old installed lib purge doesn't fix it.

Isaac