[mythtv] Myth Video Conference Plugin

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Tue Jan 27 19:30:52 EST 2004

This is a little ahead of where I am right now :-)

1. Make it work and put hooks in for interesting things
2. Make it work well
3. Add bells and whistles

I'm on 1;  but I have grand plans e.g video mail, as well as a mix of high
bandwidths to support full screen or low bandwidths for poor 256k DSL users.

When I get (1) going in 2-3 weeks I'll make it available to anyone, so I can
get some feedback.  I was just trying to solicite some early feedback on
whether anyone even cared; so thanks for responding!

Paul