[mythtv] [problem] viaslice decoding

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Sun Jan 25 16:33:09 EST 2004

On Sunday 25 January 2004 07:57, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:

> Hauppgauge WinTV Nexus-S with CAM
> Via (http://www.ivor.it/cle266) Mini-Itx.
>
> This could be related to trouble outside of MythTV, but I kind of doubth
> it. After wathcing LiveTV for about an hour the LiveTV start to stutter
> and pause.
>
> Kenneth
> (Reply for any missing needed info)

Hi Kenneth,
My myth system is in pieces at the moment.... and unfortunately the vaio is
playing up again, so I can't leave mine running for few hours to compare.
Last time I was running it it seemed fine though. The only trouble I had with
stuttering sound was when I was trying to use the analogue capture card at
the same time... which is why I'm rebuilding everything at the moment!

What kernel, soundsystem etc are you running?

Regards,
--
Ivor Hewitt.
http://www.ivor.it/mythtv/survey.pl - UK xmltv