[mythtv] mythtv-cvs viaslice performance?

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Sat Jan 24 05:00:18 EST 2004

On Saturday 24 January 2004 09:51, Jelle Kalf wrote:

> I have a clean CVS backup as of 21-01-2004 and that one worked perfectly.
> Then Yesterday I pulled a 23-01-2004 cvs and that one has a nasty pause
> every 2 seconds. Only noticable difference is I saw a message from Isaac
> floating by he had applied a viaslice patch, and the OSD is blue again.
> Furthermore the 23-01-2004 pull without viaslice does not have the problem.

Aha, essential missing information! :) I haven't got the current myth cvs
running at the moment as I'm in the process of rebuilding my myth setup
completely with an independent back-end along with some house network
re-wiring. Hopefully I'll have it sorted this weekend in which case I'll take
a look.

Um  the OSD is blue again you say. Hmm, are you sure you've got hardware
decoding running? I'd check that first if I were you.

--
Ivor Hewitt.
http://www.ivor.it - Wireless networking and techie bits.