[mythtv] Scheduler patch update.

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Thu Jan 22 22:03:20 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 09:18:34PM +0000, Steve Davies wrote:
> New patch attached.

Here are my comments.

First off, would you mind me not doing anything with this until after
Myth 0.14 is released?  There's some (hopefully, not too major)
restructuring of the scheduler I'd like to do but I don't want to do
any more to it right now except fix bugs before the release.

When ProgramInfo::IsSameProgram is called with different values of
use_xmltvid, the checks are totally different.  Why didn't you keep
the change in IsSameProgramTimeslot?

In ScheduledRecording::findAllProgramsToRecord, can you add
channel.xmltvid to the end of the select list and not change the other
indenting?  This would help keep the patch cleaner and easier to
understand.

David
--
David Engel