[mythtv] [patch] AlbumArt Visualization

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 22 21:16:35 EST 2004

Here is a patch that adds an AlbumArt visualizer.

Thanks for the suggestions from before.  The visualizer now reads a setting
out of the DB named AlbumArtFilter.  This is a standard Qt QDir wildcard
filter (*,?) for reading the folder that the currently playing file is
located in.  If no filter is set, it defaults to "*.png;*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.gif"
and picks a random file from the filtered list of files and hidden files.

Enjoy.  If someone wants to add a setup option to MythMusic for this, please
do.  I will probably look at doing it in the near future but I'm not
familiar yet with the UI aspects of setup screens to include that yet.

Kevin