[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Jan 21 14:43:55 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 07:08:38PM +0000, Steve Davies wrote:
> >How/why does it break?  If you can't use the existing check, then
> >please create a new one.
> >
> I have a new mode where XmltvId can be used to recognise common channels
> across different sources. Ideal for me where I have one terrestrial

Yes, I deduced that from your previous patch.

> overlapping channels. To achieve this I used the existing matching code -
> I'll implement an alternative which does an exact-timeslot match.

I'm still unclear as to why the looser check doesn't work for you.
The chanid check still requires an exact match and probably makes the
sourceid check superfluous.

> The patch also fixes up some common scheduler omissions which I've seen
> mentioned on the list.

Care to elaborate?  I know of one issue I was going to look into later
today.

> Perhaps I should send you the (updated) patch off-list for approval?

Unless there's a good reason not to, please send it to the list.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com