[mythtv] MythNet (or the like)?

Rob Harris rharris at shabadoo.org
Mon Jan 19 15:51:00 EST 2004

{ If this a commonly discussed thread, my apologies; I'm a newbie. }

So, a bunch of friends of mine and I (all happy MythTV users) were
bantering at our local diner at lunch Friday about how awesome it would
be if MythTV had the share-a-show functionality of the Replay. I, being
a coder, went home that night rolling around designing and coding up
one... until two G&T's later it dawned on me, "Idiot, how many other
thousand people have already had that idea?" So, I was curious how many
other people have started such an effort.

Just curious. Thanks.

Rob Harris -=- Technological Pragmatist -=- rharris at shabadoo.org
   "Wow. That's worth doing just so I can tell the story!"
    --Martin Crane, "Frasier"