[mythtv] PVR-350 Sound

Tobias Luetke tobi at neech.de
Mon Jan 19 10:21:10 EST 2004

Torsten Schenkel wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 04:04, David Engel wrote:
>
>>On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 06:44:54PM -0700, Pete Stapley wrote:
>>
>>>no luck, I then plugged head phones into the line out of the 350 and I
>>>couldn't hear a thing. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe I should be asking this
>>
>>That's where the sound comes out, so if you can't hear anything with
>>headphones, something else is wrong.
>

> The headphone plug on the backpane is a line-in port. The audio out is
> on the multicable port (RCA plugs).
>
> Torsten

Speaking of which, how do i enable the line-in on the 350. I'd like to
route my soundcard over it so that i can use mythmusic and things like
that.

I tryed modinfo ivtv and modinfo mpa3400 but couldn't find anything.

Its not enabled by default either as far as i can tell, i plugged my
walk man directly into it :)