[mythtv] PATCH: TVFormat

Brad Allen Ulmo-Myth-Dev at Usenet.Q.Net
Thu Jan 15 22:39:18 EST 2004

> > Are you resisting this because this format is not finalized?  I
> > guess that means right now pcHDTV HD-2000 users with other cards
> > elsewhere also in Myth that can do NTSC (such as any v4l card, PVR
> > 250 or 350 card, or an HD-2000 with normal v4l support) will
> > always have to use mysql, even though that seems unecessary to me
> > for something that really wouldn't require it with this simple
> > patch.
>
> How am I resisting your patch?  By not dropping everything I'm
> working on and applying it immediately?

Oh, no, I did not mean it like that.  It was a simple question.  I
would have been perfectly able to handle an answer like "the
resistence is I didn't get to it yet".  I'm not implying anything
otherwise!  I just didn't realize that, but I wasn't assuming anything
bad.  I saw a lot of patches go through and a response to my post, so
I just wondered.

Also, I'll try not to CC to you on this list.