[mythtv] cancel recording bug?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Thu Jan 15 13:44:31 EST 2004

Am Do, den 15.01.2004 schrieb Derek Atkins um 19:00:
> Torsten Schenkel <torsten.schenkel at web.de> writes:

> > Hmm, what's wrong with the see-through? I really like it. To me it looks

> What's wrong with it is that dyslexics (like my wife) can't read the
> text when there are moving pictures behind them.

Sorry, didn't think of that. Should have, since a friend of mine also is
dyslexic.

> I also find it hard
> to read the text when the background is moving, but I can at least do
> so with effort.  It's not as crisp...

Yes it's not as readable as with alpha off, even if you don't have
problems with moving backgrounds. I have to admit that I don't use the
epg to do the scheduling but only to look what's on next. I use mythweb
and browse mode most of the time.

> > BTW, I don't think the Epia is up to the task of decoding, downscaling
> > and fb-overlay
> >
> > Please make it a configurable option.
>
> I agree 100% that this should be configurable.

ACK,

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough