[mythtv] High mysql CPU usage in latest CVS

Brad Allen Ulmo-myth-dev at Usenet.Q.Net
Thu Jan 15 08:28:17 EST 2004

> Is this different from my CPU utilization problem?  I got CVS about
> three hours ago, and your post was about three days ago.

To answer myself:  YES.  I did not have problems with either after I
fixed a REALLY stupid version mismatch problem I assumed I would not
have (my current most likely theory is I got a release candidate
message and downloaded CVS for that, then got Myth CVS to match, only
to test a combination that would not work since Myth CVS had a version
check but I was an hour early in getting IVTV CVS which had that newer
version # (and nothing else)).