[mythtv] Update PVR 350 patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Jan 14 02:10:22 EST 2004

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 09:28:43AM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> > on screen.  Probably be better to return it to 255/global alpha/no
> > localalpha regardless of what it was at previously, anyway.
>
> OK.  I'd noticed the faint picture showing through, but thought it
> might be a framebuffer bug and hadn't follower up on it yet.

This is all now committed to CVS.  Ivtv driver version 0.1.9 is
required.  A message is printed if the detected driver is too old, but
I'm sure somebody will not bother to read it and complain when
playback falls back to plain X support and performance sucks.

The only functional changes since the last patch are as follows:

  Reset global alpha to 255 when exiting playback.

  Hide last frame when exiting playback -- no more last frame showing
  when starting a new playback.

  Don't set EOF when in editmode -- it causes NVP to exit leaving TV
  hanging.

David
--
David Engel