[mythtv] DVB EPG (Patch as requested)

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Tue Jan 13 15:49:22 EST 2004

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 16:46, Steve Davies wrote:

> Hope this comes through OK. I am using webmail and all-sorts to send it
>
> :-) Feel free to send me updates to test if this gets anywhere.

Ooh marvellous, just got it streaming the UK freeview information past.

This has to be useful. Looking at the information briefly there's now and next
info and program type flagging for each serviceid.
Does anyone know if there's any sort of 'current time' code in the data too?
Wondering if this information is accurate enough to augment the recorder
scheduling, i.e. does the event information roll over to the current program
as soon as it starts. The old OnDigital used to show old information in the
OSD quite often after a program had started, although that could just be
crappy software in the device.

Regards,

--
Ivor Hewitt.