[mythtv] More recording profiles? (revisited)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jan 12 11:31:25 EST 2004

> Oh, but it does do something =)  The new profile group that it creates will
> override the global (v4l, mpeg2, etc) profile group for a specified backend
> host.

Oh, and so it does.  EVEN AFTER IT'S DELETED...    I removed it via
myth's interface (and it stopped showing up), but it stayed around in
the database and my backend continued to use it for recording (I was
curious why my recording size jumped up by a gig per half-hour and the
quality dropped).

I deleted it manually from the database.  Is it going to be fine now?

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer