[mythtv] More recording profiles? (revisited)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jan 12 02:11:36 EST 2004

> I dunno.  I really like the the way the current stuff works.  Just seems
> really easy to use to me..  If enough other developers feel otherwise,
> though, sure, something like what you proposed could work.

My proposal was basically a way to have the best of both worlds - assure
that there are matching hardware/software/transcode settings for each
profile, and still allow for as many different profiles as the user
wanted.

BUT, since I can't do anything about it, I'll leave it be.  Just seems a
little weird that the add-profile code is still in place if it doesn't
actually do anything.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer