[mythtv] Subclassing avfdecoder

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 11 14:05:18 EST 2004

Can a decoder register more than one?  I hadn't looked at the code closely
to see if it would take a list of extensions.  My other thought with classes
as that if the decoder did need to do anything more than call the parent, it
could.

Anyways, proof of concept.  It will be beneficial if/when libavformat
supports more audio formats (like better M4A/AAC support), etc.