[mythtv] [patch] MythMusic WMA support

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 10 01:51:54 EST 2004

Issac,

I just sent a patch into the ffmpeg development list for ASF seek support.
It worked much better in that function.  In fact, they had the skeleton of
the code in there already, I just finished it off in what I hope was the
right manner.  It looks like if you use the get_packet function of asf.c
internally that it resets the necessary values so that after the seek so
that when read_packet is called, all is well.

This diff is just some cleanup of the other items I mentioned before
	- Making sure that we exit the loop promptly when seeking is called
for
	- Cleanup seek section
	- Free packet when done with it
	- Added check just to be sure we're not doubling up album titles

As you noted, once the libavformat code in Myth is updated, we can remove
this whole GUID section for album and track number from this file as well as
that made it into the CVS already.

Kevin Kuphal