[mythtv] Streaming Media as part of MythMusic or new streamingmodule??

matt matthew at imisssleep.com
Thu Jan 8 20:09:17 EST 2004

I just happenned to be looking at the mythvideo source when I read this.
MythVideo already has the ability to use different command line parameters
for mplayer (or even for different players alltogether). It seems that all
is needed is the (gui) ablility to tell what stream you want to view. i.e.
`mplayer http://kcrw.com/smil/mb031218Azure_Ray.ram`