[mythtv] mythgallery

Richard Naninck richard.naninck at home.nl
Thu Jan 8 12:15:08 EST 2004

Hi,

Just updated to latest CVS and like yesterdays CVS the new gallery plugin
stops displaying pictures in the directory icons after I have entered a next
nested directory and then escape back to the previous one. I always get to
see the picture in the first directory, but the rest stays empty.

Very nicely done and much better then it was!

The directory and picture name really don't show well in the top left corner
having the color it has now. I use the visor theme. Maybe I should be
playing around with some color settings first.

Would it be possible to display up to 4 thumbnails in a directory icon when
there are 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 or more pictures in that directory. Somtehing like
(sorry for this) windows XP does it.

A zoom option would also be great from the new menu.

Richard